When researching for the best recumbent bike that is available in the market, you will be easily overwhelmed with the options that are available. One that is frequently recommended by many people is Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike. Will it be worth your money? Are its features enough to have it considered above other choices? Keep on reading and learn more about this model, making it easier for you to decide if you should choose it or if you should keep on looking for other choices.
- Large, Smart Console
- Six Built-in Workout Programs
- Eight Resistance Levels
- Built-in Fan
- Heart Rate Monitor
Large, Smart Console
This recumbent bike functions like it has a mind of its own. It acquires data from your physical activity and relays this information through the console. It comes with a 5×3-inch LCD, which will display distance, speed, time, and calories burned. It is also a good thing that the monitor has integrated speakers, making it possible to listen to music as you work out.
Six Built-in Workout Programs
One of the best things about Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike is the fact that you will never be bored when it is used. Users can choose from six different programs, each with a varying level of intensity and targeting different parts of the body. With the programs, you will remain challenged and motivated, compared to some models that will make you do the same workout repeatedly.
Eight Resistance Levels
Aside from providing the users with the ability to choose from the pre-installed workout programs, it can also prove to be a versatile choice basically because you can choose from eight resistance levels. It comes with Eddy Current Brake, which can be modified by the user. This will make sure that your exercise is fitted for the level of intensity that is personally preferred.
This is one feature that is considered as an optional accessory, but having it in a recumbent bike wonÔÇÖt surely hurt. While the fan is small, it provides sufficient amount of air that can somehow make the user feel cool when the bike is being used.
Heart Rate Monitor
The handle grips of Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike are equipped with innovative sensors, which will measure your heart rate. Once you hold the bar, your heart rate will be automatically detected, providing you with additional information that can be used in the analysis of your routine.
- Various Workout Programs: One of the best things about Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike is its ability to provide various programs depending on your exercise goals. You can choose fun rides, mountain rides, and challenges.
- Perimeter Weighted Flywheel: The design of the flywheel of this recumbent bike is optimized in such a way that it will be running smoothly, which also means that no loud and annoying noise will be produced as it is used.
- Transport Wheels: This is beneficial in terms of mobility. If it is going to be transferred from one point of the house to another, or if you have to keep it in the storage room, such can be done easily because of the wheeled design of this bike.
- Ergonomic Design: The design of the seat and the backrest are both optimized to be able to provide the highest level of comfort for the users. The seat is well-patterned and has a contoured shape. Excellent lumbar support is also provided. Even if you will be working out for an extended period, you will surely not experience discomfort.
- Limited Resistance Levels: Eight is a common number of options for resistance levels, but for models in the lower end of the market. For products with price similar to Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike, most of the options are more advanced and hence, providing users with more options when it comes to resistance.
- Uses Batteries for the Screen: While it is a good thing that there is an integrated screen, a lot of users have complained that it consumes too much battery. Four D-cell batteries will be needed and replacements will be required sooner than expected. This will have an impact on the costs of the recumbent bike in the long run.
Indeed, Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike can prove to be beneficial in ways more than one. It may not be cheap, but a lot of people loved this model and considered it as one of the best recumbent bikes in the market. Some of the reasons for this assumption include the presence of eight varying resistance levels and six different pre-programmed workouts. It is also a good thing that there is a comfortable seat and backrest, which is essential for those who use the exercise bike for an extended period. The smart screen is also a plus, providing you with an instant way to gather feedback from your routine. The screen, however, consumes too much battery.
- Affordability - 8/108/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- LCD Display - 9/109/10
- Warranty - 9/109/10
- Durability - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8.6/108.6/10
Schwinn A20 Recumbent Bike can prove to be beneficial in ways more than one.