Even at your own home, you can exercise. This is going to make you more committed towards maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle. If you want to workout without having to travel to the gym, you should have home fitness equipment, such as a recumbent bike. In the case of the latter, one of the options that should be considered is the Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse. Is it going to be a good choice? Keep on reading and learn from what we have to say, making it easier to come up with the right decision.
8 Levels of Resistance
If you are looking for the best recumbent bike, versatility is one factor that should be taken into account. With Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse, you will have 8 levels of adjustable resistance. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned cyclist, you will definitely have fun with this equipment. You will have the freedom to choose the intensity of the workout that is desired.
This recumbent bike has a simple and informational console that displays distance, time, speed, and calories burned. This is going to help you monitor the progress of your workout. For instance, if you have not yet reached your target calories to burn, you can exert more effort to finally be able to meet your goal.
3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Most of the models that are available in the market have one-year warranty. With the Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse, on the other hand, you get to enjoy full warranty for a period of three years. This means that within such duration, the product is guaranteed to be free from defects and problems with craftsmanship. If there are any issues, as long as it does not result from the negligence of the user, the recumbent bike will be repaired by the manufacturer for free.
Heart Rate Sensor
The hand grip of this recumbent bike comes with integrated heart rate sensors. Once you hold the handle, it will automatically detect your heart rate and will be displayed in the console. For a model that is budget-friendly, the addition of a sensor can be a huge disadvantage. Many of the models within the same price range does not have it.
- Easy to Assemble: In many models, you might need to ask for a helping hand to complete the installation. With Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse, on the other hand, installation will surely be effortless. The manufacturer provides comprehensive instruction manual to give you step-by-step information on how the assembly can be completed.
- Adjustable Seat: Comfort is one of the most important factors that should be emphasized when working out. With this recumbent bike, your comfort is guaranteed. You can have the seat adjusted based on the position that you are most comfortable with. This is a good feature if the bike is going to have multiple users.
- Wheeled Design: It is also a good thing that it has integrated wheels. This is beneficial when it comes to portability. You will not have difficulty in having it transferred from one point to another.
- Foldable Design: No space in the storage room? It is worth noting that this model can be folded. This means that its size is reduced by as much as half when it is folded.
- Comfortable Backrest: When you are exercising, you can lean on your back comfortably. This is made possible with the integrated backrest, which is not only comfortable, but also supportive.
- Flimsy Pedals: There are some who complained about the pedals, noting that they are weaker compared to most of the models in the market.
- Manual Resistance: While it is a good thing that the resistance of Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse can be adjusted in eight different levels, it should be done manually. This means that effort will be required on your end. This is a drawback that is pretty much common in models with cheap price.
Without a doubt, searching for the best recumbent bike is no easy feat. If you are looking for one of the best, Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse should be considered. A lot were happy with its affordable price, but this does not mean that quality is inferior. In fact, given its price, many were surprised that it can deliver excellent performance. It comes with comfortable seat and backrest. It is also foldable, which makes it space-efficient. Meanwhile, there are eight levels of resistance, although such should be adjusted manually. There are also some who complained that the pedals are weak and do not do a great job in keeping your feet in a secured position.
- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Comfort - 9/109/10
- LCD Display - 9/109/10
- Warranty - 9/109/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
- Overall - 8.8/108.8/10
If you are looking for one of the best, Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse should be considered.